Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introductions and Such

I am a 30 year old happily married mom of two adorable little boys who works part time with teenagers as a youth director for a Lutheran church.

I love books. I don't know when I learned to read, but I don't have a time in my concious memory when I didn't have books in my life. I will pretty much read anything, although I do tend to read a lot of young adult books.

One of the greatest joys in my life is being able to pass my love of books on to my little boys. My three year old loves to sit through book after book, and my one year old loves to "read" books to us or himself.

The purpose of this blog is to record the books I read throughout this year (2010) complete with reviews. I am challenging myself to read at least 100 books this year.

Let the challenge begin.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! It's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete