Friday, June 4, 2010

On reading Linda Lael Miller books

If you have glanced through this blog or my "books read" list, you may have noticed an abundance of Linda Lael Miller books. And maybe you even wondered why on earth someone would want to read so many books by the same author. Especially a romance author. Aren't all those books basically the same anyway?

Yes and no.

I started reading Linda Lael Miller last year when I read A Creed Country Christmas. (This might be a good time to mention that romance novels have been my guilty pleasure since high school.) Before reading this book, it had been quite awhile since I had read a romance novel. A Creed Country Christmas made me remember how much I loved this genre, and I found that I really liked Linda Lael Miller's style. So I decided to read more.

The more books I read by Miller, the more I liked her characters and the world she had woven. Yes, it is a bit excessive, but it is such fun. I plan on reading more of her books. And I really recommend her books to any romance fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment